12 Totally Legit Reasons My Blog is Slow To Start
Hey all! I am so excited about this website and having a tarot/personal blog to go with my business. Already I've met so many awesome people who just Googled me or whatever, and I'm so pumped to see that grow! That being said, my high hopes for tarot, business, queer, and personal posts is clearly off to a crawl. Here's my list of excuses!
1. Stomach virus! Two days off work meant one million hours of catch up.
2. My other writing gigs. I love, love, love them and clearly work better on a deadline :/
3. My super rad theatre company needed me to make some hefty leadership decisions and I'm curating a three-day festival that took a couple days to get ahead on.
4. An influx of beautiful, wonderful clients.
5. Dog-sitting has me up and down at weird hours.
6. I'm dog-sitting. They have CABLE and a JACUZZI you guys.
7. Depression. Why lie?
8. I would say writer's block but the real reason is procrastination. I have TONS of ideas.
9. Mercury Retrograde.
10. I'm truly, very upset by the U.S. GOP Presidential race. Like "need to cover up with a blanket and hide forever" upset.
11. I forgot my password.
12. Fear of success. Or failure. Or both.
SO there you have it--12 extremely legitimate reasons why I haven't blogged since Christmas, and the actually useful info that I'm back now. Let me know if there's anything you want me to cover, queer tarot witch wise or just in general.
Blessed be, and thanks for your patience as I get used to even having this thing.